I lost my son because of this damn plant ,a truth that should be known by everyone (video)

Please read this carefully. My son died because he put a piece of leaf in his mouth  and this  was the raeson behind his  suffocating . This plant is very famous in many homes and offices. It is deadly poisonous and dangerous that it would kill a child in one minute and an adult in 15 minutes. If you touch it by chance you should never bring your fingers to your eyes, as this could cause permanent blindness.

Warn your friends and family.Thus , it is better to  share  this information to protect all people from this plant that could cost you life,It all started when the little Esteban 5 years old  was playing, when her mother noticed  something strange in his behavior  , she thought it was just a problem of  indigestion or fatigue . But she began to worry when she saw that his son was beginning to have a strange color on his skin and great difficulty in breathing.

She quickly called the ambulance, which transferred him to hospital where he was admitted poisoning emergency, no one knew what was really happening,  it was really a bad experience .After an  hour later, the doctor left the room and informed his mother that  her son died because of  eating poisonous substance .

She was in shock, she had no idea what he could eat.For this reason, she requested and ordered a blood test and the results revealed a large dose of a chemical called calcium oxalate.The chemical is found in a plant known as Diefenbaker or better known in countries of Latin America as Amoena,  but one should be especially careful with children by Its high rate of poisoning if it is consumed.

Data from 2006 in the United States, which registered 64,250 cases of poisoning with plants, of which 75% were children under 5 years.If someone suffered a poisoning Diefenbaker, the National Library of Medicine of the United States recommends thatYou clean the mouth with a cold, wet cloth.Rinse your eyes if any contact with the plant Drink a  milk.Consult a care center.N.B .  this plant is very dangerous for life because it causes death. Do not forget to share so that everyone will know about this plant and the danger  that it can cause.

source : keyhappiness.com